Analyst Internship Program - Commercial Real Estate
BrandView Capital Partners is a commercial real estate investment, asset management and advisory firm focused on acquiring, managing and strategically repositioning commercial mixed-use properties in Southern California. Website: www.brandviewcap.com
BVCP Summer Analyst Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to obtain critical training and experience as a meaningful contributor to firm's investment, asset management and strategic advisory platforms. As a learning organization deeply rooted in education, BVCP’s Founder teaches commercial real estate investment/finance at the graduate and undergraduate level. At the conclusion of summer, the candidate will have the opportunity to be considered for full time employment and benefits based on performance and contribution.
The candidate must demonstrate strong interest in commercial real estate, be a self-starter, and wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial environment. This is a rigorous twelve-week program designed to fully immerse you in our day-to-day activities.
- Preparation of market research reports and analyses for all investment, asset management/consulting engagements
- Perform complete financial analysis of new investments and asset management/advisory engagements, including preparation of financial cash flow models, sensitivity analyses and venture investment return analyses
- Assist with completion of all necessary aspects of the due diligence process for any investment opportunities pursued by the development, acquisition or capital markets groups
- Preparation of investment memoranda for internal and external use
Eligibility: The summer analyst role is for graduating seniors and recent graduates with 1-2 years work experience. While your discipline or major are not important, we are looking for students with an outstanding record of academic achievement and a deep interest in commercial real estate investment and development.
- Proficient in financial modeling in MS excel - To be tested in interview
- Must possess strong writing and communication skills – Writing sample is requested
- Be willing to take a “roll up your sleeves” approach
- Internship experience from an established real estate investment or relevant business firm
- Must demonstrate a comfort with real estate concepts and analytics
- Able to multi-task and be nimble, with a strong attention to detail, and a disciplined work ethic are required
- Power Point proficiency is a strong plus
- 40-50+ hours a week
Please email resume, cover letter and business writing sample to: email@example.com
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
Apply for this job