The Business Management team is responsible for strategically developing and managing business opportunities at the airport. We currently manage a portfolio of over 240 agreements generating in excess of $170 million annual revenues. This is an opportunity to creatively develop and negotiate agreements, such as public-private partnerships, that will impact the future of the airport. We are looking for entrepreneurial and independent thinkers, with persuasive leadership skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills. This position will lead high profile projects to negotiate the business agreements and enhance the customer service experience. Examples of current agreements under management include but are not limited to food and beverage concessions, retail concessions, rental car licenses, facility use and occupancy leases, easements, and rights of way.
- Attention to Detail. Ensures information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Critical Evaluation. Ability to analyze and define a problem, evaluate alternative solutions, and identify an optimal solution; listens and clarifies information as needed.
- Project Management. Ability to determine appropriate measures to achieve project goals and prioritize the measures; able to fully engage project participants to deliver an acceptable result in the time allocated.
- Business Acumen. Demonstrates broad understanding of the business, departments’ functions and the supporting work activities across the organization.
- Communication. Effectively exchange information with stakeholders through various avenues, including but not limited to verbal, written, facilitation, and persuasion.
- Researches and manages assigned properties and real estate projects; participates in developing program and project plans and budgets; develops and recommends asset management policies and procedures; plans, organizes and implements work activities to meet established goals and objectives; ensures program and project compliance with applicable laws, regulations and regulatory agency requirements.
- Formulates real estate development and new business concepts; participates in the implementation and coordination of Authority real estate development projects; researches, plans and initiates business development concepts; reviews and evaluates complex financial pro forma and other analyses; analyzes opportunities and constraints for alternative development and business scenarios; supports multiple stakeholders on development and new business projects; leads teams to ensure project goals are achieved in a timely manner; monitors and reports on project progress and results.
- Conducts real property negotiations and transactions; prepares and facilitates selection processes for Requests for Proposals; prepares and administers airport-related real property agreements, such as leases, operating agreements, easements, permits, licenses, etc.; oversees the financial performance of Authority real estate assets; performs financial research.
- Interacts or negotiates with tenants or their legal representatives; negotiates for the purchase, sale, or transfer of property rights; conducts market analyses of real property, performs periodic renegotiation of rents and other rates and charges.
- Analyzes the financial qualifications of prospective tenants and business operators; reviews and coordinates tenant improvement projects; receives, investigates and contributes to the resolution of tenant or public complaints; inspects and reviews tenancies for compliance with lease agreements, insurance requirements and other Authority policies.
- Prepares reports and drafts real estate documents; establishes and maintains a database of Authority real property within assigned area, portfolio, or projects.
- Coordinates with and provides asset management information and assistance to internal and external customers and stakeholders; responds to a variety of real estate inquiries from internal and external sources; represents the department in meetings with tenants, developers, contractors, consultants and officials from other jurisdictions.
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.