Real estate private equity firm with extensive holdings throughout the U.S. is seeking a highly-motivated and talented property manager to join its Nashville team. The firm’s portfolio includes office and retail properties. The property manager will work closely with asset management to determine each property’s operating goals and objectives and the strategy to achieve them. The successful candidate must be well-versed in all aspects of property operations including: construction, maintenance, security, leasing, financial reporting, tenant relations and have experience managing CBO High Rise Office Building. The candidate must also be detailed-oriented with a demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on assignments.
- Monitor property operations, including leasing, collections maintenance, administration, and policy and procedures to ensure compliance with the properties’ established budgets and business plans
- Manage vendors and maintenance personnel
- Oversee tenant improvement and minor construction projects
- Communicate with tenants, oversee rent collection activities and address daily tenant issues and requests
- Work with accounting team on monthly reporting, CAM reconciliations, annual budget preparation, and monthly budget monitoring
- Review and approve bills and expenses, approve tenant adjustments, classify expenses
- Conduct regular site visits to evaluate market readies, rents, delinquencies and lease renewals.
- Assist, implement and meet the annual operating and capital budgets/forecasts for assigned properties.
- Accurate and timely preparation of reports including financial reports, analysis, and budgets.
- Ability to prepare and manage property budgets.
- Ensure all rents are collected compliant with tenant lease and understand rent payment provisions and rent collection procedures.
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant move-in / move-outs.
- Assist in the due diligence for new acquisitions
- Maintain an ongoing program for building maintenance and cleaning to include scope, bid and monitoring third party service providers to ensure contracts are adhered to and appropriate service levels are being met at most competitive pricing
- Provide ongoing input in the development and maintenance assigned properties business plans including capital expenditure recommendations. Acquire and maintain a thorough working knowledge of each plan to ensure assigned properties are managed consistent with their current business plan.
- Understand and coordinate building and building systems inspections.
- Develop specifications for contracts and capital items, bid and analyze bids from vendors
- Provide quality and timely customer service to tenants.
- Ensure property is in compliance with governmental guidelines and regulations, file required reports and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Review, negiotate and maintain property operating and maintenance contracts to ensure high-quality services are being provided
- Ensure vendors are fully qualified and in compliance with ownership requirements and periodically obtain competitive bids to continuously challenge costs and quality of services.
- Prepare and review with the Director of Property Management monthly property status reports.
- Coordinate outside consulting services and third party vendors such as architects, engineers, contractors, legal counsel
- Bachelor’s degree, CPM or equivalent
- Minimum of ten years of prior, multi-property management experience with an owner/operator
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Prior experience in Yardi Voyager
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong time management, interpersonal and technical skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet demanding deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of Commercial building mechanical systems.
- Accounting / Control
- Property Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.