BE PART OF THE TEAM THAT
BRINGS THE WORLD TOGETHER
Property Administrator (Leasing/Property Management)
The Port of Vancouver is Canada’s leading and most diversified port, with $200 billion in goods traded annually through the Vancouver Gateway with more than 170 world economies. The Vancouver Fraser Port Authority manages port lands at the Port of Vancouver, and leads the efficient and reliable movement of cargo and passengers.
Our Real Estate Department is looking for a highly motivated Property Administrator to join its Real Estate Services and Process Improvement team to assume responsibility for a variety of real estate management and negotiation functions, with a focus on managing tenant relations for Canada Place and the cruise terminal. Canada Place is a distinctive multipurpose facility which is home to Vancouver’s cruise terminal, the Pan Pacific Hotel, Vancouver Convention Centre East, the World Trade Centre, the FlyOver attraction, a parkade and various other uses.
In this role, you will:
- Proactively manage tenant relations, complex lease covenants, and common area responsibilities.
- Negotiate short and long term lease and licence agreements, amendments, rent reviews, and related property agreements.
- Prepare internal valuation reports and rental proposals.
- Prepare analysis and submissions to management in support of lease and related transactions.
- Review lease and other property agreements for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate and verify input to property management systems.
- Review proposed projects to understand lease impacts, and coordinate with Project Review processes or other approvals as required.
As the ideal candidate, you have an Urban Land Economics Diploma (or equivalent), along with at least 4 years’ experience in lease negotiations and related real property management, preferably with experience in managing tenant relations in multi-tenanted facilities.
The port authority offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including an Earned Time Off program. (The wage rate for this position starts at $44.25 per hour.)
If we have accurately captured your profile above, please apply on-line by visiting http://www.portvancouver.com/careers/
(Please note that this posting will remain active until the position is filled.)
Vancouver Fraser Port Authority is dedicated to employment equity and a workplace reflective of the diversity of our community.
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years