With a concentration on multifamily, mixed-use and development opportunities in the outer-boroughs, our firm is looking to add a highly motivated real estate professional to serve as an Acquisitions / Asset Management Associate. This individual will work directly with the CEO and assist in the sourcing of acquisition opportunities, and the oversight of existing assets under management.
- Source acquisitions, and evaluate opportunities across various property types / strategies
- Maintain and develop relationships with owners, brokers and capital sources
- Manage underwriting, analysis and execution of real estate acquisitions
- Create and oversee the business plans of assets and advise CEO on strategic decision making
- Maintain financial models, extensive due diligence and detailed market analysis
- Negotiate with property owners and brokers related to potential acquisitions
- Create investment memorandums for presentation to potential equity capital partners and debt providers
- Assist in other special projects and assignments as they may arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree, 1-3 years experience in NYC real estate
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to prepare memorandums and presentations
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with financial modeling in excel
- Strong attention to detail, organized, highly motivated self-starter
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will consist of a base salary with bonus.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job