BE Ambitious. BE Enterprising. BE Agile Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Building Operations Supervisor in Moncton, New Brunswick.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As an Operations Supervisor, you are responsible for the oversight of the daily operation and routine maintenance of physical plant systems, and responding to tenant requests. You are driven by customer service and take pride in the quality of work and service delivered by your team. You work well with individuals at all levels including team members as well as external vendors, and work collaboratively with property managers and other Colliers team members. You aren’t afraid to roll-up your sleeves as required and take an active role in your team’s continuous development and are regularly looking for ways to do things better, while following all safety standards and codes.
What you bring
- Minimum of 5-7 years related work experience.
- BES, SMT, HVAC technician or 4th Class Engineer certified or equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tenant expectations and communicate effectively.
Bonus skills and experience
- Knowledge of Direct Digital Controls systems operation and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of building and fire codes.
- Experience supervising a team of building operators.
- Ability to work with a computer, Smart phone or other such device.
- Flexible working hours and response to emergencies.
What success looks like
- Continuously train and oversee a high-performing team of service technicians and building operators.
- Able to effectively multi-task and be able to recognize and address important and time-sensitive tasks.
- Ability to review operations to implement energy efficiency programs and to operate the building in accordance with sustainability programs.
- An understanding of expense controls and ability to operate within established budgets.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years