Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing commercial real estate firms, is seeking a Recruiting Intern to join our dynamic and collaborative company headquarters based in Charleston, SC.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated student looking to explore or pursue a career in Corporate Recruiting. The Recruiting Intern will partner with the Head of Recruiting to exceed annual corporate growth and hiring objectives for commercial investment sales brokers, management and support positions across our four national offices. This versatile position will assist with full life-cycle, in-house recruitment and onboarding processes in addition to the company-wide internship program.
The Recruiting Intern will:
- Gain hands-on, full life-cycle recruiting experience—from sourcing candidates to conducting reference checks to onboarding for the first day—in a fast-paced, fun and collaborative work environment
- Utilize our newly-implemented and intuitive Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to upload, parse, categorize, pre-screen, schedule, contact, and track candidates for a variety of sales, leadership, and operational openings
- Scour online industry resources, social media profiles, networking events, and referrals to source/identify and capture top talent in the ATS
- Learn how to articulate to candidates, both passive and active, what makes SIG unique in the commercial real estate space and how to build rapport in cold-call and warm-call interactions
- Coordinate company-wide intern program; compile intern information and documentation company-wide (start/end dates, office, etc.) in the ATS and conduct periodic check-ins
- Maintain SIG Career Portal and social media profiles (Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.), post periodic company updates to drive visibility, request reviews, and track monthly stats and activity
- Assist with organization of proprietary recruitment data, dial lists, and reporting (e.g. candidate metrics including applications, dials, contacts, interviews, time-to-fill)
- Respond to LinkedIn, email, and voicemail messages and track/maintain interactions in the ATS and other recruiting-related and special projects as needed
Successful candidates will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a professional office environment; sales, recruiting and/or cold-calling/warm-calling experience a plus
- Proficiency in technology (Microsoft Suite, Google Apps/Docs); ATS or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to build quick rapport
- High level of organization, detail-orientation, and the ability to focus and execute on tasks proactively and independently
- Ability to work part-time (10-15 hours/week) for college credit
Let’s be honest. A handful of firms are on your consideration list. That’s ok. We know that ours is special. Our company was founded on cultivating an environment of collaboration, integrity and always doing the right thing. We even have some fun while we’re at it.
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,400 transactions worth more than $3.3B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $750M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.
- Human Resources
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.