We are seeking a Limited SubServicing Analyst with 1-3 years of related experience, preferably in mortgage banking or a financial services environment. The Limited SubServicing Analyst will provide service to the company’s outside MasterServicers for whom we are responsible for providing annual inspections and financial statements/rent rolls and coordinate the receipt of documents and distribution to the MasterServicers in a timely manner. The position will be located in Blue Bell, PA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver inspections to MasterServicers as specified and resolve issues and questions surrounding this process.
• Oversee the financial statement collection campaign. Ensure that letters are generated on a timely basis, follow up with customers when statements are not received, and deliver statements to the MasterServicer as specified.
• Run and provide outstanding financial statement reports to MasterSerivers on a monthly basis.
• Act as the point of contact for the borrower and MasterServicer on all Limited SubServicing loans.
• Resolve borrower requests for Limited SubServiced loans.
• Interface with customers, vendors, and internal team members to resolve issues as appropriate.
• Other duties as required within the department based on need.
• Problem solving and decision making to ensure borrower satisfaction while managing the risk of the company.
• Ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
• Recognize, escalate and resolve risk issues related to day to day processes, as they arise.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work; effectiveness in management multiple tasks.
• Flexibility and ability to respond to rapidly changing priorities, work productively in a fast-paced, evolving work environment.
• Highly developed computer skills, specifically using MS Excel, Word, and Access.
• Pro-active team player.
• Follow established policies and procedures; update procedure documentation as requested.
• Initiative in identifying, designing, and implementing process improvements in day to day duties.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in and support a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 1-3 years related work experience, preferably in mortgage banking or financial services environment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.