BE Influential. BE Collaborative. BE Community Minded. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Facility Manager in Atlanta, GA
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re always looking for opportunities to learn and expand your skills. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Facility Manager you will be responsible for all day-to-day operations, including maintenance, occupant/owner relations, budgeting, capital planning, reporting, project management, emergency planning and long-term planning of the FM strategy of a multi-market facility portfolio. Manage vendor relationships; ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations; and ensure compliance with risk management standards.
What you bring:
- BS/BA degree from a university or college accredited through a Regional Accrediting Association. RPA, CPM or CFM designation preferred.
- Seven or more years professional experience in facilities management, construction management, or design of restaurant, retail or commercial buildings
- Minimum 5 years property and/or facility management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel).
Bonus skills and experience
- Demonstrated operational success in managing maintenance operations and vendor services.
- Proven financial and accounting knowledge and abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, with strong attention to high standards of customer service and negotiating sensitive management issues.
- Comprehensive knowledge around facility systems and operations.
What success looks like:
- You will implement building maintenance and operational programs to ensure efficiency and reliability of systems while maintaining first-class operations.
- You will oversee coordination / implementation of life-safety, energy management, and site safety programs.
- You will oversee on-site accounting functions; prepare monthly reports to owner including reconciliation of accounts, preparation of budget variance narratives, etc.
- You develop and manage processes to ensure all elements of safety and compliance programs are maintained.
- You promote and foster positive relationships with clients and FM teams.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.