Fore Property Company a privately held and growing national development and property management company is searching for the best in class candidates in the industry to join our team as a Marketing Director in our Washington, D.C. office
The Marketing Director will be responsible for overseeing the marketing and leasing (particularly lease-up) of new Class A apartment communities with the goal of maximizing revenue by attracting and retaining our targeted renters. Also, responsible for directing property specific marketing research, policies, strategic plans, initiatives and communications. The Marketing Director will work closely with both our property management and development teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, facilitate and implement property specific, innovative, marketing plans, encompassing (i) product development, (ii) positioning, (iii) placement, and (iv) pricing. The candidate would develop plans to differentiate our product in each of our respective market to maximize profits;
- Oversee firm’s and each property’s electronic and print marketing and advertising (websites, online advertising, email, and information gathering/tracking);
- Work with and motivate property management and development team members to implement innovative marketing plans.
- Brand management; facilitate agency selection and oversee creative direction to deliver brand and marketing strategies. Work with the ownership team and third-party vendors to create all brand collateral, in print and online.
- Work in conjunction with Property Management to develop an annual marketing budget for each property in the assigned portfolio and re-evaluate deployment of capital as necessary.
- Perform strategic real estate market analysis including evaluation of competitor’s locations, occupancy trends, market conditions, and other relevant information;
- Training and frequent quality checks of site teams on proper usage and strategies within all marketing systems (RentCafe CRM, Sitemanager, Social Media);
- Content creation across various marketing platforms, including social media, outreach flyers and graphics, preferred employer campaigns, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with prior success in marketing Class A multifamily communities required.
- A bachelor's degree with concentration in Marketing or Business is preferred.
- Ability to work successfully within Google Analytics;
- Must have a high degree of creativity.
- Must be a team player and willing to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills.
- Strategic planning experience required
- A proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program;
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills;
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office computer applications;
- Knowledge of Yardi, RentCafe CRM, and RentCafe Sitemanager a plus;
Fore Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2 weeks’ vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
FPC is a drug free work place. All candidates must undergo a drug test and background check including DMV and criminal records
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.