BE the expert. BE innovative. BE a team player all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Building Operator in downtown Calgary.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are a team player that thrives on delivering top quality customer service to our clients. You are organized and manage daily operations including water treatment testing, monitoring HVAC systems, equipment logs, lighting, plumbing, and building automation systems. You respond quickly to occupant requests and are responsive at all times. You will also have the opportunity to work with capital improvement projects and continue to learn and grow within a collaborative working environment.
What you bring
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in a commercial real estate environment.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- 5th Class Power Engineering Certification.
- Valid driver’s license.
Bonus skills and experience
- Ability to multi-task and be responsive to time sensitive tasks.
- Flexible in working hours and able to respond to emergencies after hours.
What success looks like
- You build positive working relationships not only with tenants but also with your team members, sharing your expertise and collaborating as a group. You work with minimal supervision and bring your technical expertise to a high-performing team.
- You are comfortable working with technology and look for innovative ways to improve process.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.