Company: National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC)
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Supervisor’s Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) enables tax credit equity investments that support sustainable communities nationwide. NTCIC raises and invests money in connection with federal and state historic tax credits (HTC), new markets tax credits (NMTC), and solar tax credits (ITC). NTCIC is a wholly owned for-profit subsidiary of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
NTCIC seeks an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help in our overall marketing efforts. This person will be an integral part of the development and execution of NTCIC’s marketing plans to reach a range of targets from brand awareness to promotion and to support the legislative affairs advocacy work of our public policy team. This person should be a competent professional able to generate creative ideas and be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Develop and maintain NTCIC project investment profiles on website and in other formats to demonstrate the breadth and depth of our impacts
- Assist with drafting of public policy related correspondence, blog posts, press releases, LinkedIn posts, industry articles, website information
Social Media Coordination
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (update profile info and cover photos)
- Develop social media content (with focus areas of Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook); design social media assets (image, text, video); and monitor key performance indicators
- Track & interact with NTCIC mentions in social media from Hootsuite platform
- Research, procure, and organize before and after photos for NTCIC projects on company shared-drive
- Draft design for corporate advertisements (print, online)
- Provide support for PowerPoint presentations, webinars and company trainings
- Develop and implement annual public policy awards program, including set up system of evaluation, drafting materials, marketing, and vetting of projects, event implementation and management
- Manage scheduling for semi-annual advocacy events and track ongoing legislative outreach.
- Prepare information for Congressional meetings and advocacy messaging
- Assist with Salesforce CRM administration
- Manage inventory of company branded items for staff and company events and marketing collateral for distribution at industry events
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent plus 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of current Microsoft Office Suite software
- Exceptional proofreading skills for grammar, accuracy and company tone
- Experience clearly and precisely expressing complex ideas in written and graphical form
- Skilled at adapting language, format and style for various media and audiences
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and analytics tools
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize judiciously in response to a high-volume of competing requests
- Strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills
- Adaptability and flexibility in working across a dispersed and dynamic work environment
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Knowledge of historic preservation and/or community development finance
- Proven experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite programs, specifically Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, & Lightroom
- Working knowledge of SEO, keyword research & Google Analytics to track web metrics and impact content strategy
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability and actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.
- Community Development
- Alternative Investments
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.