L&B Realty Advisors, LLP, is an investment firm with a reputation for excellence created by a team of extremely responsive and talented people. We are currently looking for an experienced Analyst (Portfolio Management). This position is located in Dallas, TX.
Title: Sr. Analyst – Portfolio Management
Position requires strong ability to multitask and manage several projects simultaneously. Must be a self-starter with limited need for direct supervision. Candidate will assist the firm by creating, maintaining, and/or running financial projections in support of Portfolio Management. Position is best-suited for a college graduate with 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
· Assist in preparing client reviews and investment plans, including review of asset underwriting, asset hold-sell decisions, and portfolio optimization
· Manage quarterly and annual client and consultant reporting for separate accounts
· Review budgets and asset management plans
· Prepare financial performance analysis on portfolio for clients
· Compile, analyze, and interpret market research
· Prepare ARGUS and Excel based real estate cash flow modeling
· Coordinate with Asset Management and Property management as needed
· Review the underwriting of potential acquisitions
· Assist in the preparation of documents to be presented to the Investment Committee supporting recommended investment activities
· Prepare client communication and recommendations
· Assist with financing
· Communicate frequently with clients and participate in client meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, or Mathematics
- CFA or CPA Certification (preferred)
- Proficiency in financial modeling
- MS Word & Excel (required); familiarity with basic “if/then” statements
- Argus software proficiency (preferred)
- Appraisal coursework or strong Accounting background
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and computer skills
- Light travel
L&B Realty Advisors offers an excellent benefits package including vacation and sick pay, tuition reimbursement, PPO medical/dental/vision plan, matching 401(k) plan, above average holidays, health club membership, and business casual work environment.
L&B Realty Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.