Ashcroft Capital is a multifamily investment firm focusing on the value-add space in stabilized assets. The firm has acquired 18 communities and just under 5,000 units since formation in late 2015. All portfolio assets are currently the state of Texas. Ashcroft capitalizes its investments from a network of high net worth individuals. The firm is seeking a director of acquisitions to lead the expansion into several new US markets. For more information on the firm, please visit .
Ashcroft Capital is seeking a highly experienced professional for the role of Director of Acquisitions. The ideal candidate will have 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in multifamily investment, in particular in the value-add space of the industry on a national level. The applicant should be extremely familiar with all aspects of sourcing, underwriting and the nuances of multifamily operations. (business plan formulation, the offering process, debt structuring, the due diligence process, closing and the disposition process). Applicants with acquisition experience in several major US markets will be looked upon favorably.
We look forward to finding the right person to help us and grow Ashcroft Capital into a multibillion dollar corporation.
- Sourcing and valuing potential acquisitions through both on and off market opportunities
- Developing and maintaining strong broker relationships
- Semi-frequent travel to existing and new assets
- Preparation of complex financial analyses including operating pro formas and sensitivity analyses on prospective property acquisitions
- Production of marketing materials for investment consideration
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project-specific deliverables and valuation models
- Participate in the origination and execution of debt financings and refinancing
- Assist in formulating long-term asset strategies and business plans
- Assist with due diligence and closing activities
- Work on special projects as assigned
- 6-8 years in Multifamily Real Estate, preferably on a National level
- New York based or willing to relocate
- Preferably an undergraduate degree in real estate, business, finance, or accounting. MBA preferred but not required
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong financial analysis experience
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and time commitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.