Position is responsible for providing administrative support and project coordination to the Development team, with a particular focus on supporting the Development SVP position. Position is responsible for communicating with internal and external personnel, vendors, and consultants. Accountable for professionally and courteously handling a wide variety of development support and special projects.
Administrative Support Duties (as needed)
- Provide administrative support to the development team
- Consistently represents the development team and organization in a professional and courteous manner
- Effectively coordinate written and verbal correspondence with vendors and other outside stakeholders/partners
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail and email to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Organize and file all development and general corporate related documents. Create excel worksheets to organize large amount of data and analyzes data as necessary.
- Manage and maintain manager’s schedules/calendar for meetings, presentations, events, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (air, lodging, transportation, meal reservations, etc.)
- Prepare, submit and reconcile expense reports in a timely manner
- Maintain effective communication with other members throughout Black Creek Companies/Industrial Property Trust, including corporate office
- Complete other general administrative duties as required
- Set up and maintain electronic and paper files during the life of the project.
- Perform various invoice management tasks which may include invoice processing, filing, checking on the status of checks, calling vendors, etc.
- Coordinate information flow between 3rd Party Development Managers and IPT Corporate staff/office when required
- Assist in the paper flow of documents (easements, amendments, notices, Liens, etc.)
- Field Customer/3rd Party calls for request for information/documents
- Track and report all under control deals – contract status, amendment updates and deposits
- Create and monitor a contract tracking summary for various development contracts
- Assist in the preparation and review of various development contracts and exhibits including GMP, DMA, design and consultant contracts
- Create contract snapshots summarizing major clauses and key information
- Manage the initial project setup tracking sheet and ensure all parties are completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Organize kick off call meetings and coordination between the internal and external teams
- Setup and monitor milestone checklist and development progress for all development projects
- Assist in the project closeout process and transition to operations as needed
- Ensure all final documents are saved on our internal drive and uploaded to our JV partner on a consistent basis
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Position typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree. A minimum of 2 years in development coordination or administrative support experience required; real estate experience strongly preferred. Proven proficiency and advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet required. Demonstrated ability to be professional, presentable, articulate, organized, conscientious, dependable, polished and comfortable in fast-paced environment required. Detailed orientated. Ability to work on multiple projects required. Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.