Forest City Realty Trust, Inc. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company engaged in commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States. Forest City Associates are committed to creating superior communities where people LIVE, WORK, SHOP and STAY!
We are searching for a talented Construction Project Manager to be based out of our regional office located in San Francisco, California. As a Project Manager, the chosen candidate will responsible for managing the design, permitting, construction and acceptance of new infrastructure and open space for the project, ensuring adherence to the project schedule, budget, lender, partner, and/or ownership requirements. Reviews and make recommendations for planning, financial, and construction issues.
As a leading developer and manager of mixed-use, commercial and multi-family housing, Forest City offers challenging professional opportunities. As a Project Manager in our San Francisco office, the chosen candidate will be a valuable partner in projects to include:
Pier 70 is a former shipyard on San Francisco's eastern waterfront. Our master development area of 28 acres is a mixed-use project, which is expected to include 3.2 million total square feet, consisting of 900,000 to 1.8 million square feet of office space, approximately 360,000 square feet of traditional retail, local production, and cultural/community uses, 1,000 to 2,000 residential units, approximately 2,000 parking spaces and 7 acres of waterfront parks.
5M is a fully entitled, mixed-use project in downtown San Francisco. The project is comprised of an office building of approximately 633,000 square feet and an apartment building with approximately 295 residential units. 5M would create significant new open spaces for the neighborhood. The project is designed to house a dynamic ground-floor mix featuring local retail and arts, cultural and community uses.
- Oversees a multi-disciplinary team of architects, engineers, surveyors, environmental consultants, and contractors in the design, permitting, construction, and acceptance of site improvements.
- Interface with public partners, permitting authorities, other City agencies and public utilities to expedite review and permitting of easements, encroachments, project agreements, construction documents, specifications and site management plans. Obtain all required construction permits and/or plan approvals from relevant jurisdictions.
- Manage design activities, including monitoring of budgets and schedules, coordination of weekly design team meetings, RFIs, and submittals.
- Oversee all aspects of utility service applications, including domestic water, reclaimed water, fire water, temporary and permanent power, gas, telephone/cable, etc.
- Prepare Requests for Proposal, contracts, and change orders for design and construction services.
- Review and verify consultant invoices and change order requests
- Coordinate with Central Services, Lead Construction Administrator and Estimator for design review, provide updates to cost/budget controls, project schedules, cash flow projections, and monthly financial reports.
- This position requires an Undergraduate Degree in Engineering or Construction.
- 5-7 years of required experience in Project Management in Development, Design, or Construction field.
- Preferred candidate will possess experience managing mixed-use, multi-family residential and/or office high rise buildings.
- Required skills for this position include: Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint/Project and engineering design and permitting/public agency knowledge.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/cy4s96sgn7rm8p32
- Corporate Services
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job