Great opportunity to work with elite retail investment sales brokerage team. Learn how to underwrite retail assets, conduct due diligence, and follow the transaction through close.
- Provide high-level support to multiple real estate professionals.
- Prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate the preparation of marketing materials, packages, proposals and presentations including property profiles, lease/sales comparables, market analysis, location and area overview.
- Manage and coordinate letters of intent/counter offers.
- Perform due diligence including collection and review of relevant documents, economic and financial analysis, lease abstracts/assumptions, CAM reconciliations, and title review.
- Assist senior agents with sale negotiations, title/escrow coordination and transaction management.
- Ability to handle phone calls with sellers, buyers, brokers, and escrow.
- Daily maintenance of company database and correspondence with clients.
- *CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE SALES LICENSE REQUIRED OR ABILITY TO GET ONE
- 1-3 years relevant experience in the commercial real estate or finance industry (retail preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of financial analysis and financial metrics (cap rate, IRR, NPV, DCF).
- Organized with high attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Solid written and oral communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and effectively manage time and workload.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.