We are a privately-held company that capitalizes value-added real estate across the United States, renovating multi-family real estate in a manner that maximizes ROI.
We currently hold over 10,000 units in 13 states. We have acquired over 600M in new assets in the past 24months and have a vision of continued growth in our portfolio as we move forward.
- 2 years previous corporate, multi-site or asset management required (Hotel, Commercial or Multi-Family)
- 5 years multi-family experience preferred
- 15-25% travel
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to listen and take direction
- Bachelor's degree required
- Computer proficient in Windows, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- This position will be assisting both acquisitions and asset management.
- Salary (please submit salary requirements/salary range)
- Paid health and dental after 90 days
- Performing and compiling market research from various sources
- Assisting in due diligence process for new investments
- Preparing financial analysis for potential acquisition opportunities
- Preparing and analyzing rental and sales comparable data
- Assist with profit and loss for portfolio and the third-party management companies that operate them.
- Assist with Annual Budgets
- Analysis of weekly trends, monthly trends, comparison vs. budget, comparison vs. market.
- Work with lenders regarding loan requirements, escrows, inspections and refi
- Quarterly investment reports and owner letters
- Hold/sell/refinance analysis
- Resume and cover letter via email
- Please submit salary requirements with your cover letter & resume
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job