This position assists in the marketing and placement of Commercial Real Estate Hotel loans and sales.
- Develop pro-forma financials;
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic, and real estate market data.
- Prepare presentations, offering memoranda, and financial reports.
- Review and analyze legal documents and other materials as part of the due diligence process or as part of on-going property oversight.
- Aid in the preparation of proposals, presentations, and reports.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions, and make recommendations.
- Perform complicated financial and spreadsheet analysis and modeling.
- Conduct market research utilizing internal and external resources, as well as self-generated surveys.
- Interact with clients, prospective buyers, and investors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of (# of Years) years research and analysis experience.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong hospitality finance background and good understanding of appraisal and valuation principles.
- Ability to conduct market analysis and cash flow projections for hotels and hotel portfolios.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to interface with top level executives.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and capable of handling several tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting (or related discipline), or an equivalent combination of education and work experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel, Word (Office 2010 Version).
- Data base experience a plus.
- Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Banking
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment