This position assists in the servicing of commercial real estate loans.
- Perform financial analysis, property inspections, mini-appraisals, loan reviews, and lease approvals.
- Perform complex financial and spreadsheet analysis and modeling.
- Compile packages on modifications, assumptions, and secondary financing requests.
- Prepare yield maintenance, account reconciliations, and other payoff calculations.
- Requires frequent travel to visit collateral sites.
- Minimum 1-3 years of knowledge and experience in the commercial mortgage and/or commercial real estate industry.
- Argus experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; able to interface with management and borrowers.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Word, Excel (Office 2010 version).
- Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.