This position will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of a Class A historic office building located in Hollywood. Property management responsibilities include but not limited to operations, budgeting, financial reporting, tenant relations, and staff supervision. The Property Manager will need to collaborate with the Asset Manager, accounting, and third-party vendors to ensure that all aspects of property management functions are addressed efficiently and professionally.
- Be involved in all facets of building operations including vendor management, life safety issues, repair and maintenance.
- Vendor evaluation and vendor contract negotiation (including proper documentation, Certificates of Insurance).
- Maintain the property in a professional and marketable condition.
- Monitor and assist with construction projects related to tenant improvements as well as building improvements including plan review, approvals, and management of associated paperwork (bids, permits, lien waivers, correspondence, budgets, etc.).
- Participate and make recommendations on capital projects for the property as necessary.
Tenant Relations & Lease Administration
- Maintain regular and professional interaction with existing tenants and establish retention programs that are well planned and measurable.
- Oversee move-ins/move-outs as required.
- Ensure that superb tenant services are provided at all times.
- Work with the leasing and asset management team to facilitate leasing process.
- Properly maintain and develop orderly system for lease, vendor and project files.
- Prepare monthly financial and asset management reports.
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly income statement reforecasts.
- Prepare and/or approve escalation, true-up and CAM reconciliation packages.
- Review and approve accruals, recurring charges and AP/AR.
- Prepare Expense Requests, Vendor Contracts, Job Close-Outs, etc. to be submitted to Asset Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Five to ten plus years’ experience in property management or real estate related industry. CPM or RPA designation a plus.
- Experience in managing office properties required.
- Proficiency with property management/accounting software; preferably Yardi (Voyager, Payscan); Excel and other MS Windows applications.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and results driven environment.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and ability to supervise, train and motivate building staff.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.