A Commercial Real Estate Company is seeking a Construction Coordinator to play a key role in the execution of all development and construction activity related to Tenant Improvement, Development and Redevelopment projects in the portfolio. This role will support the Construction & Development team and report to the Head of Development and Construction. The Construction Coordinator provides key support to the department through a variety of tasks that facilitate the completion of projects on time and within approved budget. This position also requires coordination and interaction with the Company’s Accounting, Leasing, Legal, and Operations departments, as well as contractors, design professionals, government agencies, and most importantly, our tenants.
- Assist in tracking of all construction and development projects from deal inception to delivery of space
- Provide administrative and technical support to Project Managers
- Initiate and maintain verbal and written communication with tenants, vendors, governmental agencies, utility companies, etc. to facilitate timely completion of projects
- Collect, review, and process tenant improvement allowances
- Review and approve tenant sign packages
- Prepare form contracts between Company and selected vendors
- Prepare and send tenant correspondence such as welcome letters, plan approvals, pre-delivery notices, etc.
Create, update and maintain forms, templates, and selected procedural guidelines
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to perform a full range of duties with limited direct supervision
- Demonstrated expertise in Outlook, Excel, and Word. Familiarity with a typical “Job Cost” system, as well as an enterprise system such as MRI or JD Edwards, is highly desirable
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job