DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Included, but not limited to the following, as other duties or projects may be assigned.
- Correspondence – Term Commencement hold over letters.
- Deal Packet – Prepare electronic deal packet for Property Manager approval.
- Leasing Meeting – Participate in team meetings monthly to discuss new and renewal deals. Print out QB 18 month roll, Active Proposals, Deal Terms History Report, Stacking Plan and Excel Target Rate Sheet.
- Marketing – Submit floor plans to Marketing for upload into QB Suites.
- Quickbase – QB 18 month roll weekly, Deal Flow for all tour activity and proposals daily. Vacant Suite Summary – monthly.
- Renewals – Prepare Letter of Intent (LOI) for Property Manager approval.
- Stacking Plans – Review monthly and ensure accuracy.
- Storage – Market space and prepare Letter of Intent (LOI) and leasing folders for deal submittal to corporate. Facilitate Signature Process. Property Manager to Review/Approve.
- Tours - Participate in tours with Leasing Agent, if Property Manager is not available.
- Vacant Suite Maintance – Work with Leasing Agent and Property Manager to determine construction scope required. Walk vendors, review bids for work, and prepare QB-Deal Flow Job Set Up. Ensure job completion.
- Building Memos – Review for Property Manager’s approval.
- Contract Services – Oversee contract and hold monthly meetings for Elevators, Janitorial, Landscape, Parking and Security, as determined by Property Manager.
- Emergencies (Water losses, Fire, A/C system failures) – Be available to respond after hours and coordinate restoration efforts as required.
- FLS Training –Ensure that tenants comply with requirements via RJ Westmore Training. Annual fire drill coordination.
- Incident Report – Prepare QB Incidents & Claims for elevator entrapments, floods, slip and falls, property damage and other incidents as needed.
- Inspections - Conduct monthly janitorial, landscape and parking inspections. Participate in Design + Construction and Executive Tours as scheduled.
- Parking –Participate in monthly Parking Meetings on-site.
- Permit Tracking – Track and upload all permits QB Permits.
- Technology/Tools – Review information and provide recommendations to correct/update in the following databases: Electronic Tenant Handbook, Gridium, NetFacilities/Angus,
- Work Orders – Review NetFacilities/Angus for response time and trends. Take corrective action where needed.
- Change Orders – Review change orders for Property Manager approval.
- Construction Meetings – Attend meetings as required.
- Punch Walk - Perform at job completion.
- Review - Space Plans, Construction Plans, Cost Estimates, Submittals & Requests for Information (RFI’s).
- Schedule – Facilitate access for vendors through duration of project.
- Statement of Work (SOW) – Review for Property Manager’s approval.
- Tenant Improvements – Review TI Reimbursements as submitted. Review MRI Job Costs to confirm correct budget amounts, timely close out of completed jobs and collect overages as required.
- Daily Exchange/ Promise Advocate – Daily meeting participitation. Lead in Property Manager’s absence.
- Staff Meetings – Attend monthly.
- Team Building – Developing each employee at Property for career path/development.
- Timesheets – Prepare for self and day porters (PTO, OT requests) as second in putter.
- Training – Train dayporters, new hires, and transfers on their position’s duties. Learn and be able to train all staff on databases to include: Gridium, MRI, NetFacilities, Nexus, and Quickbase.
- Accounts Payable – Prepare all invoices submitted through AVID Portal.
- Accounts Receivable – Review YARDI - Aged Delinquency Report with frequency to ensure timely collection of all outstanding balances. Ensure accurate billings for TLA’s, percentage rent, and ancillary charges.
- Budget Preparation – Collect cost estimates for budget. Input storage, Misc. Income, and expenses as needed.
- CAMS – Review annual reconciliations and estimate billings.
- Defaults – Review Notice to Pay Rent or Quit. Prepare lease obligation spreadsheet and submit uncollectable accounts to collections for Property Manager approval.
- Occupancy Change Reports – Review Occupancy changes for Property Managers approval as requested.
- % Rent – Calculate % rent and verify billings to ensure billing calculated per lease terms.
- Purchase Orders – Review in Nexus and participate in Monthly PO meetings on the 27th of the month (or next business day).
- Reporting – Review Yardi - Variance Reports following Commercial Property Management Calendar for deadline guidance. Review Ancillary Charges, DQ Reports, Janitorial Vacancy Reports, Late Fee Reports, Open Credit Reports, Rent Rolls, Rent Up Reports.
- Security Deposits – Review MRI – Lease Security Deposit Report for any security deposit burn downs required per lease provisions and collect all balances due.
- Tenant Ledger Adjustments (TLA) – Review TLA’s for submeters, after hours HVAC, Lights, work orders, special security requests. Review QB Trend Reports and MRI- Expanded General Ledger for 53010 account.
TENANT RELATIONS/CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Annual/New Tenant Surveys – Review all surveys and follow up on items that receive low marks, per Property Manager direction.
- Building Events – Coordinate and oversee events such as Blood Drives, E- Waste Recycle, Flu Shot Clinics, and Toy & Food Drives.
- Calendar Reminders – Monitor reminders for Assistant Property Manager & Property Manager from the Property Management and Accounting Monthly Calendars.
- Tenant Expectations – Manage Tenant expectations in a professional and friendly demeanor and refer to lease language for clarification for above standard service requests.
- Very Important Customer (VIC) Meetings – Attend VIC Meetings as invited by Property Manager.
- Accounting / Control
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.