Newmark Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRK) ("Newmark" or "the Company"), a leading full-service commercial real estate advisory firm, announced that it has agreed to acquire RKF Retail Holdings, LLC and subsidiaries which make up the RKF brand ("RKF"). As North America’s leading independent real estate firm specializing in retail leasing, investment sales and consulting services, RKF provides a broad spectrum of domestic and global clients with services ranging from national tenant and owner representation to advisory, consulting and acquisitions/dispositions. With approximately $20 billion in aggregate real estate transactions to its credit, RKF has helped identify scores of real estate opportunities for leading retailers, developers and institutional clients. This acquisition will build upon Newmark's already robust national retail business which includes retail leasing, retail investment sales, project development retail leasing, retail occupier services and Excess Space Retail Services, Inc., a Newmark company specializing in real estate disposition and lease restructuring.
RKF is headquartered in New York City with offices in Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Northern New Jersey, San Francisco, Toronto and Tokyo.
RKF is seeking an entry-level Associate Broker Trainee (Canvasser) to join our growing Los Angeles team. Competitive base salary for approximately one year, after which time the individual could be promoted to Associate Broker with a commission-based compensation structure. Training is provided as our broker team is committed to teaching you the business, given that you work hard and demonstrate your ability to excel.
In this multi-faceted role you will be canvassing the Los Angeles market to locate available retail space, which includes extensive phone work and research, maintaining our listings and street map databases and working with brokers on tenant and landlord client projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Must possess solid business development acumen, communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Must be positive, self-motivated and thrive in a dynamic commission-based entrepreneurial business
- Must be sales-driven, coachable, tenacious, ambitious, and possess the desire and ability to develop and maintain relationships and a pipeline of business
- Must be professional with excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Strong organizational abilities and computer skills essential
- Personal vehicle is required to complete the responsibilities of this role
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
This job is no longer active.