Real Estate Asset Manager
The Asset Manager will be responsible the creation and implementation of specific strategies to maximize the value of a portfolio of properties owned by the firm. The individual will direct the firm’s leasing, operations and construction teams to ensure each asset’s optimal value is achieved.
- Development and execution of annual business plans to maximize the value of each asset
- Provide strategy, direction and oversight for leasing and management teams in an effort to maximize top line revenues and to ensure appropriate cost control measures are achieved.
- Ensure all potential lease transactions are consistent with current market conditions.
- Keep current of market conditions in order to understand the competitive position of each asset from a leasing and investment perspective.
- Recommend and oversee the implementation of all capital improvement projects.
- Prepare regular updates on asset performance for senior management and investors.
- Manage the reporting process (business plans and monthly/quarterly reports) in an efficient and timely manner
- Travel regularly to assigned assets to ensure implementation of the business plan and to increase knowledge of current market conditions
- Provide input and assistance in underwriting new investments
- Oversee the asset disposition process
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field with strong record of academic achievement, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial real estate analysis/asset management experience with an emphasis in office and industrial properties
- Experience in property management/leasing/operations desirable
- Proficiency with Argus and Excel
- Highly-developed negotiation skills; superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and in a team environment
- Solid presentation organizational skills
- Exceptional quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability
- Asset Management
- Property Management
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job