Founded in 1901, LeFrak is recognized as one of the world's leading real estate development firms, managing more than 24,000 residential units , over 9 million square feet of office and retail space, and several hotels, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area, the West Coast and South Florida. The company continually pursues the acquisition of both existing real estate assets and future development opportunities in New York City, New Jersey, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, and London.
LeFrak is seeking an Analyst for its Acquisitions and Capital Markets group in New York City.
- Preparation of sophisticated financial models to underwrite property acquisitions and dispositions.
- Analyzing, negotiating, and closing senior mortgages, construction loans and other credit facilities.
- Providing complex financial analysis for ground-up development projects, joint venture and other equity investments, major lease transactions, and portfolio-level asset management.
- Interaction with senior management from lenders, third parties, and joint venture partners.
- Uncompromising personal integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics or another related field.
- Strong interest in all facets of the real estate industry.
- Must have exceptional quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
The Analyst will be offered an unparalleled opportunity to learn about real estate, financing, development, management and construction while gaining valuable exposure to the company’s principals. Similar to other analyst programs, the candidate will be expected to work in LeFrak’s Acquisitions and Capital Markets group for two years before moving on to other opportunities.
Less than 1 year