Tenant Relations Coordinator
Target Start Date: July 15, 2018
Longfellow Real Estate Partners acquires, develops and manages science and technology real estate for leading universities, institutions and companies. Our institutional capabilities and entrepreneurial vision enable us to deliver high quality projects while satisfying each tenant's unique requirements.
Longfellow is a collaborative and highly entrepreneurial organization. We pride ourselves on a shared work ethic and a focus on accomplishing collective objectives. Longfellow strives to develop deep and lasting relationships internally within our team and externally with our investors, clients and vendors.
Longfellow is experiencing considerable growth as we continue to expand our footprint in Boston and North Carolina. Currently we’re looking for collaborative and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. We envision considerable opportunity for advancement as our organization will literally expand around you. We believe in developing talent and providing resources for health, wellness and quality of life.
Our clients are visionary institutions and companies pushing the boundaries of human knowledge. We approach our work in the same manner in order to serve them. We embrace the benefits of rapidly evolving technology and expect that our team will thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
We are seeking to hire a motivated associate with experience or a desire to learn the commercial real estate industry to function as a Tenant Relations Coordinator for a 2 million square foot portfolio in I-40/RTP submarket. This position will report directly to the General Manager and the Marketing Associate of the North Carolina office. The ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills, advanced Microsoft office experience, thorough attention to detail, and is expected to present and maintain the Longfellow brand with utmost integrity.
This is a dynamic role that will work closely on a daily basis with the firm’s property management and marketing teams for the North Carolina properties. The position provides exposure to a full spectrum of duties within a fast-growing real estate development and management firm. As such, the position demands a dedicated individual with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, experience with managing budgets, the ability to prioritize, multi-task, work independently and solve problems.
- Manage a robust tenant relations program and event schedule;
- Coordinate scheduling of on-site vendors, catering, services and events;
- Update event/program schedules and tenant communication on various property websites;
- Maintain budget and expenses for tenant events and amenity programs;
- Assist with developing marketing materials;
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with tenants and vendors;
- Assist with social media marketing;
- Administrative duties for the property management office;
- Assist on various ad hoc projects that arise;
We are looking for a passionate team player with grit, high integrity and a honed attention to detail. In addition, we expect that your life outside of work is as important as your career and that you are driven to succeed in both.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Event planning and vendor coordination experience;
- Experience preparing annual budgets;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Experience with digital marketing platforms a plus;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong organizational skills;
- Detail oriented with independent work ethic;
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly;
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.