Paredim Partners is a premier owner operator of multi-family residential properties in the Northeastern United States, with a specialization in the New York Metropolitan area and a large presence in the New England marketplace. Founded in 2002, the firm has established a significant track record as a leader in opportunistic multifamily investment and developments in its operational markets, having been involved in the acquisition, repositioning and or conversion of over 3,000 apartment units and over $300 million in investment transactions in the New York Metropolitan and Northeast US markets. Paredim Communities, the firm’s in house management group, provides strong local expertise and a hands-on approach to its portfolio of properties and investments.
What success looks like:
A successful candidate for this position will be an entrepreneurial self-starter, possess strong analytical and property or asset management related skills and experience and a team player. The hierarchy of the organization allows the Asset Manager to play a key role in all aspects of decision making and work directly with senior management in the day to day operation of a diverse portfolio of properties. The primary focus will be on asset management, assessing and reporting on portfolio performance as well as developing and communicating reports and managing distributions to partners and investors. An additional role is participating in the acquisition, financing and disposition of properties on a a regular basis.
Responsibilities / Job Role:
- Review and analyze monthly property financial statements and variance analyses; prepare standard monthly reports, monitor monthly cash flows for each asset, monitor capital expenditure and other operating expense items.
- Monthly duties include: Oversight of cash flows, capital planning and other operating expenses; Oversight of the preparation and analysis of property financial statements; and development of standard reports
- Monitor financial performance of investments versus budgets and projections working with management team to highlight and address any performance concerns
- Supervise performance of investments and compare them to budgets and projections, reporting any concerns to management.
- Work Actively with Senior Management on investor relations activities of the Company, including preparation of periodic reporting, oversight of partnership distributions and responding to analytic requests
- Working closely with senior management, in orchestrating the preparation of investor relations reporting and materials including: controlling partnership distribution distributions and responding to analytic requests as well as reporting
- Identify opportunities for value enhancement, improving cash flow and reducing expenses within the portfolio through the review of market data and benchmarking analysis.
- Seek out and capitalize on any opportunity to improve cash flow and reduces expenses through market data and analysis.
- Additional responsibilities: underwriting / research associated with the acquisition, financing and disposition of investment properties and development projects.
- Other responsibilities may include: Finance and depose investment properties; underwriting and research.
What the successful candidate brings / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in real estate asset management, finance, investment, lending, with a focus on commercial and multifamily assets.
- Must have attention to detail, be extremely well-organized, and be able to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or Business; related degree. MBA a Plus but not required.
- Financial modeling capabilities, including a high level of proficiency in Excel, Office. Or software such as Yardi, MRI, or Argus is a plus.
- Knowledge of general accounting and/or the ability to analyze property financial statements, operating budgets and related information.
- Demonstrated ability to identify trends, errors, and opportunities.
To commensurate with experience, competitive salary and bonus. Full benefits which include Healthcare and 401 K.
- Accounting / Control
- Asset Management
- Investor Relations
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.