- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses for construction to begin.
- Confer with executives, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Perform or contract others to perform prebuilding assessments, such as conceptual cost estimating, rough order of magnitude estimating, feasibility, or energy efficiency, environmental, and sustainability assessments.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
Qualifications and Desired Characteristics
- Must have at least 7 years of projects of 20 floors or higher supervisory experience
- Master’s Degree in Architecture & Civil Engineering or related field from a U.S accredited educational institution
- Detail oriented individual who is willing to work hard to finish the job
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Project Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.