- Research market data and submit report to assist Development Department
- Assist in the preparation of all RFP/bid packages and managing the bid process
- Responsible for solicitation, evaluation and selection of the contractor and other consultants
- Processes all submittals, requests for information, shop drawings, substitution requests, change proposals and change orders;
- Assists in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports that discuss, in detail, the status of the project.
- Any other tasks assigned by Project Manager
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management is required. A graduate degree or project management certification is a plus.
- Experience with computerized design programs including Revit and AutoCAD
- Previous experience with residential/hospitality/hotel/high rise projects preferable.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Be computer literate and capable of using MS Office (Word, Excel), Internet/email, project management, estimating and scheduling programs.
- Architecture / Design
- Hospitality / Entertainment
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job