· Analyze the costs and returns of real estate projects.
· Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
· Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
· Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
· Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
· Analyze real estate business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
· Maintain all property and liability insurance documents and update accordingly.
· Work with external CPA to complete annual corporate tax returns.
· Develop and maintain business relationships with potential lenders in order to secure construction loans.
Qualifications and Desired Characteristics
- Must have at least 7 years of real estate accounting work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting &Finance from a U.S accredited educational institution
- Strong working knowledge of Google Calendar, and MS Office
- Detail oriented individual who is willing to work hard to finish the job
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Accounting / Control
- Financial Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job