Superhero Level Property Manager/Leasing Agent
Are you regarded by your peers and competitors as a superhero level performer in the business world?
We’re looking for a Property Manager/Leasing Agent that could be on our “Avengers” team.
Are you a business superhero? If so, we encourage you to read a little further.
Are you frustrated with your current job?
- Not getting the recognition you deserve?
- Not being given the responsibility you can handle?
- Not playing with other superhero-level talent that can move your career forward?
- Hitting a glass ceiling in income potential?
- You’re the best person on your team, but you’re not being allowed to show it?
- Is your creativity being stifled?
Part of rapid personal growth and career success comes from being surrounded by other world class team members.
Would it be nice to work for a company that:
- Owned a real estate portfolio of over 2.4 million square feet in the greater Orange County area
- Had a combined real estate ownership management experience of over 200 years
- Had approximately 880 tenants
- Had multi-tenant industrial parks ranging from 12,000 to 247,000 s.f.
- Had free standing industrial buildings ranging from 8,000 to 38,000 s.f.
- Offered a sizeable stable income plus the ability to earn commissions
- Offered a diverse real estate working experience
We’re seeking to add another team member to one of the most successful owners of commercial real estate in Southern California.
DON’T APPLY for this position if:
- You don’t like diversity of work
- You don’t like adapting to a wide variety of projects
- You don’t like working in an entrepreneurial setting
- You don’t like a business environment where your voice is critical
- You don’t like a drama free, friendly and family-oriented working culture
- You don’t like a fast paced / high energy environment
- You don’t want a workplace that both challenges and rewards you
What does our ideal candidate look like?
Our ideal team member should have:
- A superhero mentality
- A successful track record in business
- Commercial real estate experience is a plus but not a prerequisite. We want business winners first and foremost!
What does the job look like?
- Hands on property management
- Leasing and sale commissions on Trico properties and non-Trico properties
- Preparing and implementing marketing plans
- Representing clients
- Negotiating deals
- Review and analysis of financial statements
- Bidding and oversight of tenant improvement projects
- Bidding and oversight of building/property improvement projects
- Oversight of the creation of architectural and engineering plans
- Pulling permits for various projects
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for?
Are you ready to make the leap to an “Avengers” level squad?
If so, send us:
- A copy of your resume
- A half-page write-up of your most significant business accomplishment
Will you be our next superhero?
- Property Management
Apply for this job