PGIM Real Estate Finance (PGIM REF) is one of the nation’s largest full-service commercial real estate lenders. PGIM REF originates a wide variety of commercial mortgage investments for Prudential’s General Account, investment management clients, and other third party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, CMBS or other institutional investors).
PGIM REF is seeking a Real Estate Investment Analyst, typically a three-year assignment in the Prudential Investment Management Analyst Program. Based on business needs, strong performance and mutual agreement, a one or two-year extension may occur. The successful candidate would play an important and integral role on the team. This position offers an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, real estate underwriting, analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills. This position is located in Atlanta, GA.
• Provide analytical support on a wide variety of assignments including market research, review of property operating statements, cash flow modeling, property valuation, borrower credit review, and preparation of loan briefs for investment committee approval.
• Assist senior members of the team with all aspects of the loan process, including initial structuring, underwriting, closing and asset management.
• Assist with all aspects of the loan origination process, including the modeling and evaluation of new investment opportunities, sensitivity analysis, analysis of the risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, due-diligence review, preparation of authorization memos, and loan closing.
• Interact professionally with internal credit, legal and loan origination personnel and externally with borrowers, third-party service providers, rating agencies and bond investors.
Requirements and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Real Estate or other similar major.
• Prior experience in the real estate and/or finance field is preferred. Senior housing experience is a plus. Health Care finance experience is a plus.
• Strong quantitative skills and established analytical ability.
• Demonstrated interest in capital markets and commercial real estate.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Familiarity with MS Office applications, (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) & ability to learn new applications
• Excellent communication, team work and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Willing to travel up to approximately 10% of the time.
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.