- Take an active role in and guide jobs and job teams in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and post-construction services.
- Work closely with architects to finalize project designs.
- Communicate effectively with different consultants to negotiate contracts and manage development budgets
- Conduct periodic field job walks to ensure quality and consistency with company construction practices.
- Oversee and manage assigned projects, including facilitation of trade contractors and material buy-out.
- Schedule and supervise employees, trade contractors, and materials.
- Team with estimators during bidding process, including creating and managing RFI's, bidding competitively, assembling scopes of work, directing value engineering exercises, and developing estimates and proposals.
- Ensure that the project schedule is being maintained, driven and tracked.
- Ensure that the project is being built technically sound, documenting changes and “as-builts”.
Qualifications and Desired Characteristics
- Seven (7) years of $10MM+ luxury home project development experience
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ability to read and understand architectural plan sets
- Technical understanding of residential construction codes, sequencing, and best building practices
- Ability to gather information, prepare reports and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable experience and passion for quality building and client satisfaction
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including scheduling using MS Project
- LEED AP designation and/or green building experience preferred
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job