We are a real estate development company that specializes in California real estate development projects, including residential and commercial projects. As a multinational company, we are rapidly expanding to meet the demands of both Chinese and U.S. investors. Our culture is fast-paced, and we have a culturally diverse team that embraces challenges and opportunities.
- Analyze the costs and returns of real estate projects.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyze real estate business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Maintain all property and liability insurance documents and update accordingly.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with potential lenders in order to secure construction loans.
Qualifications and Desired Characteristics
- Must have at least 5 years of real estate accounting work experience
- Master’s Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Detail oriented individual who is willing to work hard to finish the job
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Accounting / Control
- Financial Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.