- Inspect the project site and confer with supervisory personnel, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Plan, organize, direct activities concerned with the construction.
- Development of scope of work, cost analyses and budget projections necessary to maintain company's assets in accordance with acceptable standards.
- Identification and qualification of vendors, negotiation of bids, as well as contracting and monitoring vendor work performance.
- Developing and maintaining schedules of work and forecasts for completion dates as well as costs vs. budgets.
- Resolution of daily issues and compliance with codes, ordinances and regulations imposed by governmental organizations.
- Processing of invoices and other payments.
- Proactively communicate with managers and others.
Qualifications and Desired Characteristics
- Must have at least 7 years of multimillion luxury home construction experience in a supervisory role.
- Detail oriented individual.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Experience in the development of scopes, budgets and schedules for custom home construction projects.
- Possess a customer focused attitude with the ability to collaborate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs - Word, Excel, Outlook, Project.
- Perform the essential functions as the role dictates.
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.