Allianz Real Estate is the captive investment and asset manager for real estate within the Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies for the Allianz Group, focusing on direct and indirect equity globally and commercial real estate loans in Europe and the U.S. At year-end 2017, with AUM of over $66 billion, Allianz Real Estate is the second-largest real estate investor in the world.
Allianz Real Estate of America LLC (“AREoA”) is the U.S.-based hub for Allianz Real Estate. AREoA makes equity and debt investments in more than 25 of the top metropolitan areas in the U.S. and manages an existing portfolio of direct equity holdings, joint ventures, fund commitments and commercial mortgage loans amounting to nearly $17 billion.
The candidate will work on direct acquisitions, joint venture opportunities, and fund investments throughout the Americas on behalf of Allianz Group affiliates. The candidate will be closely involved in all phases of the deal process, including underwriting/analyzing transactions, preparing Investment Committee documents, site visits, due diligence, and crafting new strategy presentations. This position will report directly to the Head of Acquisitions in the Americas.
- 2-4 years of real estate experience, preferably across the full risk spectrum of real estate investing - core, value-add, and opportunistic
- Expert-level proficiency in both Argus and Excel
- Understanding of discounted cash flow modeling, real estate market fundamentals, and complex capital structures
- Must be able to work within a small-team environment
- Extremely detail-orientated with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Four-year degree and passport required
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job