Allianz Real Estate is the captive investment and asset manager for real estate within the Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies for the Allianz Group, focusing on direct and indirect equity globally and commercial real estate loans in Europe and the U.S. At year-end 2017, with AUM of over $66 billion, Allianz Real Estate is the second-largest real estate investor in the world.
Allianz Real Estate of America LLC (“AREoA”) is the U.S.-based hub for Allianz Real Estate. AREoA makes equity and debt investments in more than 25 of the top metropolitan areas in the U.S. and manages an existing portfolio of direct equity holdings, joint ventures, fund commitments and commercial mortgage loans amounting to nearly $17 billion.
The Associate, Portfolio Management position will be responsible for delivering a broad range of portfolio management tasks with respect to the US real estate portfolio for both equity and debt investments. The position will provide detailed reporting to relevant internal and external stakeholders and ensure data quality in local and global systems. Additionally, the position will oversee the performance monitoring and analysis of both the US equity and debt portfolio. Will proactively communicate to relevant stakeholders such as Asset Management and the Global Data Analytics teams. The position will also participate in global projects as well as in the development of new tools, reports and analysis in close co-operation with Risk & Portfolio teams from other countries.
- Manage ongoing reporting in close cooperation with Asset Management and Global Data Analytics teams and ensure data quality.
- Effectively monitor and analyze performance of the US debt and equity portfolio, coordinate with and present results and recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in the development of new tools, reporting and analyses and work in close collaboration with other Allianz Real Estate hubs abroad in cross-regional projects
- 2-3 years experience required: Experience in investments, alternative assets, financial services or insurance required
- Four-year degree required: Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Proficient with Excel
- 4-5 years experience preferred: Experience in commercial real estate preferred; CFA preferred
- ARGUS experience
- Portfolio Management
- Alternative Investments
Apply for this job