RedHill Realty Investors is a Private Equity Investor and Operator specializing in the multifamily sector. Since 2005, the firm has represented numerous private investors, family offices and institutional partners investing nationally—with execution focused predominantly in the Western United States.
RedHill is seeking to hire an Asset Manager who has previous experience in the multifamily sector. A successful candidate for this position will be an entrepreneurial self-starter, strong data manager and analyst, as well as a team player.
• Actively monitor and manage the day-to-day operations of a diverse portfolio of multifamily properties in the Western US
• Participate in the development and implementation of strategic business plans, leasing strategies, operating budgets, and overall value-creation across the portfolio
• Monitor/oversee the various construction/improvement projects and capital spending per established business plans
• Oversee the financial operations of the portfolio
• Assist in capital expenditure tracking and reporting project updates
• Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management and outside investors
• Interface and manage relationships with JV partner and third-party service providers; including third-party management companies, construction contractors and consultants, and the brokerage community
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree, Advanced degree preferred
• 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in multifamily asset management
• In-depth knowledge of property operations; including construction project management, leasing, and financial reporting
• Proactive, diligent team player who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
• Proficiency in Excel, and familiarity with Yardi, and revenue management software (Yieldstar/LRO) is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Salary for this position will be determined by and commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.