Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
The NKF Capital Markets West Coast Investment Sales team is one of the most prominent investment sales teams on the West Coast. Under the direction of Kevin Shannon, we are a mainstay in the Institutional Investment Sales community and one of the most respected brokerage teams in the nation. Since 2010, we have closed 690 transactions across 16 markets totaling in excess of $38.369 billion.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct financial analysis and underwriting of commercial real estate properties
- Review due diligence: abstract leases, review operating statements/budgets, analyze cam reconciliations, etc
- Generate cash flow models using Excel and Argus
- Complete broker opinion of value’s and sensitivity analyses
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of extensive financial analysis experience
- Proficient in Argus and Microsoft Excel
- Extensive financial modeling experience
- Strong analytical, oral, written, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a complex environment across multiple assignments
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and manage tight deadlines
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Capital Markets
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job