Help Us Build the Future of Healthcare Real Estate
At Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC), we are an innovative and rapidly growing healthcare Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our mission is to be the healthcare real estate owner of choice by operating our properties at the highest levels of professionalism, responsiveness, and efficiency to meet the needs of our healthcare tenants while improving the patient and physician experience. If you are passionate about helping others, making a difference, and being part of a proven, award-winning team of thought-leaders, we want to hear from you.
Visibility and a Voice: We offer challenging projects, ownership, and a collaborative environment, so you’ll get exposure to our top executives and have the freedom to implement your best ideas and programs.
What We Offer
Stretch Opportunities: We offer growth opportunities so you can work with a variety of teams across the company, diversify your skill set, and keep things interesting.
Leading-edge Technology: We are committed to investing in the best software and systems so you can boost your technical know-how while building your career aspirations.
Our Heartbeat is our People. From seasoned executives to talented analysts, every member of our team contributes their expertise and unique life experiences.
People find you to be an upbeat, self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills. Your enthusiasm is contagious, and you are hungry for a new opportunity at one of Wisconsin’s fastest growing companies that still has the soul of a start-up.
Who You Are
The Senior Property Manager will be responsible for approximately 400,000 square feet of MOB properties in Columbus, OH. The ideal candidate will have experience with healthcare facilities and have a proven track record of managing relationships with key members of healthcare systems.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain working relationships with our healthcare partners and decision makers
- Coordination and implementation of portfolio specific tenant outreach programs
- Address tenant concerns quickly, professionally, and economically
- Schedule regular meetings with key tenants to review property operations
- Coordinate tenant survey process, including annual action plan implementation
- Maximize recoverable income on a property by property basis
- Develop and manage operations against property level budget for each property in respective portfolio
- Provide recommendations for 5-year capital plan
- Assist with collection and coordination of market data, including market rents and operating expense estimates
- Review property cash flows and overall property operations. Understand, report and take responsibility for monthly expense variances in the respective portfolio.
- Coordinate all phases of pre- and post-move in process.
- Schedule meetings with vendors, as needed
- Ensure operational compliance (i.e. vendor contract reviews, insurance certificate compliance, tenant contact audit, etc.)
- Regularly review receivable reports, follow up on delinquent payments and recommend legal action when necessary
- Assist with acquisitions and dispositions, as required
- Performs other duties as assigned by Regional Asset Manager
- Ability to travel 15%
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Real Estate, Finance, and/or Accounting
- 5-7 years of experience in commercial real estate property management, experience in healthcare property management preferred
- Professional designation from BOMA, IREM, or CCIM preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus, 80% paid medical/dental, generous vacation/personal/sick leave and 10 paid holidays, immediate vesting in 401K with match, paid parking, employee stock purchase plan and eligible for equity compensation after one year of employment
- Strong corporate culture with a bright future and commitment to work/life balance
- Creative, collaborative workspace
- Enrichment opportunities including company Lunch and Learns, service projects, and more
- Strong commitment to team involvement through Social, Green, Philanthropy, and Health & Wellness focus groups
- Business casual environment with Friday Jeans Days
- Regular team outings, happy hours, random fun, and more
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job