Ten-X is the world’s leading online real estate marketplace having sold more than $55+ billion in residential and commercial assets. Our online transaction platform provided by Ten-X’s ground-breaking technology, positions the company at the forefront of disrupting the trillion-dollar real-estate industry. By upholding customer-centric and people-centric values, the company’s legacy continues to be propelled by empowering its customers with the confidence to buy and sell real estate online. Are you ready to join a company that is revolutionizing an industry?
Director, Business Development
Ten-X is looking for a seasoned investment sales individual with solid transactional experience to add to our business development team in New York. In this role you will be charged with nurturing existing relationships as well as developing new ones with some of the industry’s largest institutional real estate investors to grow platform adoption and revenue. This position will play a critical role in driving new business and be an industry spokesperson and evangelist.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong relationships at major CRE institutions with key decision makers
- Comprehensive understanding of one or more real estate asset classes
- Demonstrated interest in real estate and understanding of key financial concepts and market knowledge
- Extensive transactional expertise
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously, each with unique customers/stakeholders and independent timelines
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a team setting
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, comfortable interacting in a customer-oriented environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, real estate or related degree; advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in real estate brokerage or investments.
- Proven experience successfully operating in a uniquely developed business strategy focused on sales growth generation.
- Travel is required, details discussed during the assessment process
- Brokerage / Sales
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.