An institutionally capitalized real estate private equity firm focused on opportunistic investments throughout the Southeastern United States is seeking an Acquisitions Analyst to help underwrite and evaluate potential investment opportunities. This is a high growth position with significant upside for the right candidate.
- Work alongside senior deal professionals to analyze and underwrite potential real estate investments.
- Prepare discounted cash flow analysis using a combination of Argus and Excel.
- Track and evaluate relevant real estate market statistics and data.
- Assist in the preparation of internal investment committee materials.
- Assist in the preparation of external investor reporting and marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1- 2 years minimum experience
- Real estate underwriting experience
- Proficient in Argus software
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.