Senior Acquisitions Associate
- Meet with New York brokers, principals and other market participants to facilitate introductions to key industry contacts and the identification of potential acquisitions.
- Create, organize and track a New York Acquisitions database with daily updates to be distributed to Executive team.
- Source and perform preliminary evaluations on acquisition opportunities with Executive team.
- Monitor economic, demographic, and real estate trends and developments in the New York markets.
- Track and prepare market data for each New York submarket for review with Executive team.
- Participate in additional special projects at the discretion of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Real Estate, Finance, Architecture or Construction Management or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of active real estate experience, specifically within New York City.
- Understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and project management.
- Experience with office, multifamily and mixed-use projects, including development experience with these sectors.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Able to deal effectively with multiple priorities.
- Extreme creativity and investigative skills mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong analytical, quantitative and market research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work in a fast paced/entrepreneurial environment.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.