Project Manager (PM):
• Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of construction projects.
• Create/manage estimates, buy-out schedules, proposals, ACR and budgets for large-scale projects ($80MM to $500MM + range)
• Leads project team in creating and executing the overall project execution plan
• Participates in value engineering services, etc. and manage/plan successful execution of the construction contracts
• Creates all required subcontracts for each project.
• Subcontracts - includes but is not limited to verifying prequalification, verifying insurance, thorough scopes of work, etc.
• Preconstruction - includes but is not limited to preconstruction proposals, preconstruction schedules, subcontractor qualification process, estimating procedures, bid packages, owner contracts, permits (CAL OSHA, etc.), organizational chart for project teams, overall management planning, Site Specific Safety Plans, etc.
• Monitoring and coordinating work preformed by sub-contractors, architects, engineers and consultants.
• Manage expediting and project sign-offs.
•Ensure compliance with project plans & specifications, project budgets, project schedules and other requirements.
• 5-10 + years of experience working in a Project Manager (PM) role under an established, full-service General Construction (GC) firm or Construction Manager (CM)
• 5-10+ years exp. building large-scale Residential or Commercial Facilities -- $50MM to $500MM + range
• 5+ years exp. managing large project budgets -- $80MM to $500MM + range
• Track record of success in an environment of managing multiple projects with varied needs and deadlines, with demonstrated ability to keep track of details while keeping the big picture in mind
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management (or related field)
• Demonstrated expertise in project management disciplines (Estimating, development and execution of Schedules, Submittals, RFI's, Change Orders, Project Meeting Minutes)
• Experience working with construction software such as Sage or a similar application (essential)
• LEED AP certified (nice to have)
• 5+ years exp. of inner city (New York) Ground-Up.
• Concrete work, underground structures, slab on grade, etc.
- Architecture / Design
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job