Kairos Investment Management Company, LLC, is seeking an Investment Manager to provide asset management recommendations regarding value-added decisions for multifamily, retail, and office properties owned and in development, as well as acquisition analysis and closing support.
The Investment Manager will contribute significantly to the business by leading asset management and acquisition initiatives and making recomendations to senior management of a rapidly growing commercial real estate venture. This individual will also lead efforts to implement asset management decisions with leasing and property management professionals and develop and manage complex models to support asset management and acquisition decision making.
- Track market trends and investment performance
- Coordinate and communicate with investment partners regarding periodic reporting and decision making.
- Thoroughly analyze the impact of lease transactions and capital projects to property value (discounted cash flow analysis) and cash-on-cash returns
- Develop, produce, and maintain accurate and complete required reporting of the highest quality to lenders, external investors, partners, and senior management
- Create investment annual operating and capital budgets and confirm the same with project partner for consistency with investment business plans
- Assist in acquiring properties and capital transactions including accurately and thoroughly complete transition-related tasks including, but not limited to: developing budgets, reviewing leases, reviewing offering memorandum, responding to lenders to resolving underwriting questions, reviewing loan documents, and running models to show budget implications
- Negotiate new leases, deal amendments, buy-outs, and extensions
- Help develop and implement investment exit strategies
- Travel (approx. 25%) to exising and prospective investments.
- Complete special projects, as required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university in economics, finance, accounting, mathematics, or related field (MBA a plus).
- Minimum of 5-7 years of overall direct commercial real estate experience including at least 2 years of asset management experience.
- Some experience supervising and providing leadership and guidance to leasing and property management professionals.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and complex financial modeling software programs such as Excel and ARGUS. Intermediate to advanced computer skills including significant experience in Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience with real estate acquisitions, leasing, or development required
- Ability to solve problems and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and prioritize, organize, and delegate responsibilities.
- Strong work ethic with proven management, interpersonal, and team building skills.
- Some design and project management skills highly recommended.
- Highly organized with good time management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel domestically.
- Approximately 50+ hours per week is anticipated.
- Asset Management
- Investment Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.