Your Path to Success Led by ARA
A career at ARA offers you the opportunity to be a part of a growing national private equity real estate investment manager. We are built on a standard of excellence that defines everything we do. Our purpose and core values reflect how we engage with our work, our relationships, and our clients. We create an environment where you can advance shared goals and be recognized for your contributions, expertise, and dedication. You will be part of a dynamic and passionate team and will learn from some of the most talented real estate professionals in the industry.
As the Senior Vice President, Asset Management you will be responsible for the overall asset management of a portfolio of multifamily real estate assets, which are a part of ARA's core and value-added separate accounts and commingled funds. The assets are located throughout the country. You will work in a collaborative team environment and will provide leadership to asset manager(s) and a growing analytical team.
What You Will Do
- Oversee management of property operations by supporting the strategic planning, management, leasing, financial analyses, operating and capital budgets, returns on an IRR and time-weighted basis, and reporting on a quarterly and annual basis with regards to the performance of each asset.
- Conduct in-depth market research to fully understand the position of each asset in its respective market from a leasing and investment perspective and all underlying factors which may influence it.
- Support the acquisition/due diligence process for multifamily assets, including the selection of appropriate property managers, initial capital and operating budgets as well as review and approve acquisition underwriting assumptions.
- Collaborate with onsite leasing teams to attract, qualify and maintain residents and achieve favorable effective lease rates.
- Prepare annual portfolio review materials including preparing and delivering written and oral reports to trustees, consultants, and client staff.
What We Offer
ARA's structure creates opportunities for professional development and collaboration. We provide a competitive base compensation and incentives based on experience and performance as well as a mix of total rewards to help plan for retirement, stay healthy, and maintain a positive work-life balance.
A successful candidate thrives on challenge and significant responsibility and can take critical feedback and make it actionable. You have at least fifteen years of related real estate and multifamily asset management experience as well as an undergraduate degree in business, real estate, finance, or accounting.
ARA is a premier private equity real estate investment manager of institutional quality commercial real estate portfolios focused on providing superior risk-adjusted returns for our clients and investors, consistent with the objective defined by their investment guidelines. ARA has provided real estate investments solutions to institutional investors for over 29 years. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, ARA is one of the largest privately-held real estate investment management firms in the U.S.
Follow us on Twitter @amrealtyadvisor and LinkedIn for the latest news, insights, and career opportunities.
American Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
ARA considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance No. 184652.
- Asset Management
- Due Diligence
More than 15 years