R.W. Selby & Co. Inc., and its affiliates (“RWSC”), is a vertically integrated, privately held multi-family investment, development and management company with over 35 years of experience in Southern California and Nevada. RWSC operates in all phases of multi-family real estate including the identification, acquisition, construction, renovation, management, and disposition of properties totaling over $3 Billion, with a current portfolio of over 4,000 apartment units.
- Underwriting/financial analysis
- Identifying property acquisition targets
- Follow-up on leads provided by Acquisitions Team
- Market research
- Preparation of offering materials
- Due diligence of acquisitions
- Rent comps
- Sales comps
- Review of books and records
- Escrow management (with staff assistance)
- Various ad-hoc projects for the Finance and Acquisitions team
- Basic understanding of real estate fundamentals, terminology, and financial models
- Excel and Word mastery
- Superior interpersonal skills
Location: RWSC is located in Brentwood, California.
Compensation: Hourly pay rate is based on experience.
- Research/Market Analysis
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job