Shelton McNally Real Estate Partners is seeking an Acquisitions Director to focus on value add multi-family acquisitions and land for new multi-family development to assist the company in building a portfolio of apartment assets in the Southeastern U.S.
General qualifications are:
• 3-5 years experience working in the multi family industry in the southeast – preferably in either an acquisition/development role, or on the investment sales side of the business.
• Experience working in a team oriented environment pursuing transactions, underwriting deals, and interfacing with brokers and capital sources.
• Proficient in market research, excel underwriting, power point, helping to prepare investment memos, and networking.
• People person with relationship building skills. Existing network of relationships in the industry, including brokers across multiple markets is a strong plus..
• Market knowledge and experience in as many of the following southeastern U.S. markets as possible:
o Atlanta, Nashville, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Charleston
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.