POSITION: PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR
The Property Administrator performs property administration services for the Company’s portfolio, including, but not limited to: lease administration, tenant relationship management, financial management, and real estate reporting. This position requires a flexible individual, comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where multi-tasking is required. The Property Administrator will also act as a liaison between the Property Management Team, Asset Management and senior management.
1. Maintain an accurate knowledge of all leases, vacancies, and lease expirations across a multi-million SF portfolio of commercial property.
2. Monitor critical dates (renewals, rate increase dates, etc.), and Lease Commission Agreements.
3. Review and assist in the preparation of lease documents including, but not limited to: Letters of Intent, lease abstracts, commission agreements, tenant representation agreements, co-broker agreements, listing agreements, landlord consent forms, license and storage agreements, lease commencement date memoranda, tenant estoppels, SNDA’s, and tenant notices.
4. Prepare final lease approval packages for partner review and execution.
5. Maintain accurate Rent Rolls and Leasing Status Reports.
6. Interact with the Accounting Team regarding property invoices, collections, budget preparation, CAM, and monthly property leasing reports.
7. Work with legal counsel to draft all new and amended lease agreements and forms.
8. Perform general administrative duties to assist attorneys, Property Management and Asset Management staff.
9. Abstract lease documents, and enter information into the Lease Database in a timely and accurate manner.
10. Assist Asset Management in developing a marketing and leasing strategy for each property.
11. Assist Property Manager(s) with the tenant improvement process to ensure seamless execution of tenant-related construction, including capital tracking and processing of invoices internally and externally.
12. Prepare and maintain bi-weekly leasing activity and prospect tracking reports.
13. Perform other duties as requested.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of leasing, property management, asset management, or equivalent transactional experience is required.
• Experience in reading and interpreting leases and/or legal documents is required.
• Ability to deal professionally and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external clients.
• Motivated self-starter with effective organizational skills, including the ability to multitask, maintain organized files, independently prioritize work assignments, and follow through on assignments.
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Financial analysis capabilities and experience is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Experience using a MAC is a plus.
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job